Friday, April 27, 2012

Circle symbol beside Cursor after Windows Update.

Recently inotice there are quite a number of people having a problem after performing aWindows Update.
The busy circle symbolbeside the cursor keep spinning every few seconds like it is doing something atthe background but no program is running.
I got this issuemyself and being trying for days to fix it.



I have searchthru the website looking for solution but no luck. Finally I solve it today.

For my case, Ifound out that the issue was caused by HP Network Communicator which is havingproblem connecting to the printer or scanner after the windows update. (Btw, I’musing Win7-64bit-Pro.)
If your case soundsimilar like my, try the following.

1)     Open up the “Windows Task Manager” (ctrl+shift+esc)
2)     Look for “HPNetworkCommunicator.exe”
3)     Observe, if whenever this Communicateappears, the cursor start to show this spinning sign then it must be it.
4)     Right click the HPNetworkCommunicator.exeand click Repair. (If it doesn’t fix it, I suggest you Uninstall the HP printerSoftware.)

(FYI, theprinter I’m using is HP Photosmart 7510)

I hope this canhelp some of you with the same issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment